1. How long have you been in business?
I started creating tees (and more) in 2020 at the beginning of the Covid pandemic. It's started as a way to make extra money and keep myself busy, but to my suprised joy it took off! Before I knew it I had built a good client base and had a steady stream of business.
2. How did you choose this area?
My husband is originally from the area, roughly about a year and a half ago we decided it was time to move back and be close to family.
3. What are your favorite things about this area?
I love the small town vibes and friendly people. I also love Tin Sing, Kento's food truck, the Beer Station, Nina's Pony Espresso, Jersey's Bar, and GunRunner Arms.
4. What is your background and how did you get into what you do?
My background is actually in health care but I have always had a creative side and loved all things art. The Covid quarantines gave me time that I hadn't had before to explore my creative side.
5. How would you describe your business?
I make custom clothing and accessories bringing creative designs to my customers at affordable prices.
6. What makes your business unique?
I strive to make sure each order is exactly to the customers liking even if that means I have to redo an order and I keep my prices low so that my products are affordable to everyone.
7. What do you hope for your business in the next 5 years?
My youngest daughter has started creating her own designs and building a customer base of her own, I would like to see that continue to grow for her and my hopes would be for the business to grow into a store front in the next 5 years.
8. Are there any local causes you support?
I sponsor children through the Corvallis Boys & Girls club for different sports and I am a platinum sponsor for the JC Varisty Cheer team.
9. What is the best way for people to reach you?
Calls, emails, and texts are always welcome! Check out my Facebook page to see designs, specials, or message me!
Facebook page: https://m.facebook.com/101157698318798/